Re: Can you help?

Subject: Re: Can you help?
From: Dan 'Fergus' Roberts <droberts -at- PANIX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 05:54:43 -0400

Joe Fockler (jfockler -at- iphase -dot- com) wrote:
: A co-worker is looking for a template or basic outline for creating a
: "Charter" for things like a Corporation, an Organization, a Team, etc.
: I quickly looked through The Chicago Manual of Style (CMS) index and
: found nothing obvious.
: Any information you can share is appreciated.

I think this might be something you will have to find in legal
documentation, not technical documentation. As towhich legal documentation,
I have no idea - sorry.

--
-----
Dan 'Fergus' Roberts