Conventions

Subject: Conventions
From: "Westra, Kayla L." <13718westr -at- KCPBLDG01 -dot- BV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 09:08:00 CDT

Scott McDaniel started this thread, and I'd like to add my questions to his
list.

To answer Scott, we primarily use present tense, and the use of "you" and
"your' is encouraged.

Another question for y'all (sorry, folks, I'm in Kansas, and the natives
have brainwashed me):

Do you "click on" your pushbuttons? Do you "press" your pushbuttons?

We've several writers with differing thoughts on this particular usage. Any
thoughts to help us slog through the quagmire?

TIA

Kayla Westra
Black & Veatch
westrakl -at- bv -dot- com