Help Wanted - Littleton, MA

Subject: Help Wanted - Littleton, MA
From: John Alciere <jmalciere -at- ENG -dot- XYPLEX -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 12:02:36 GMT

Looking for technical writer with 1-5 years experience
documenting data communications software. Some familiarity
with Ethernet and TCP/IP required. Knowledge of Novell IPX,
DECnet, AppleTalk, OSI, X.25, FDDI, Frame Relay, ATM, SNMP,
ISDN helpful. Network management experience also helpful.
Will consider recent college graduate with appropriate
background.

Please send resume to jmalciere -at- eng -dot- xyplex -dot- com or fax to my
attention at (508) 952-4702. I can receive MS Word documents
as file attachments.

Please note that I am not the hiring manager; I am simply
screening potential candidates.

John Alciere
Xyplex, Inc.
Littleton, MA USA