Re: Does Frame crash? Heck no !

Subject: Re: Does Frame crash? Heck no !
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 1995 15:29:56 PDT

Crash? Crash? Don't recognize the term. We have Frame4 for UNIX
on a SUN network, and it doesn't crash. The network may become
operationally challenged, but Frame doesn't crash.

I ran Frame 3 on my tiny notebook, and it didn't crash, ever.
The notebook was noticeably heavier with Frame in it though.

(Best point out humor with a smiley, there, Dimock. :) )

I strongly recommend Frame over Word for reliability! I use both.

Got that Betsy?

(Betsy Maaks is our resident Frame Person.)

My only connection with Frame is ten fingertips and two eyeballs.

Dick Dimock Artfully Senior Tech Writer just writing up a storm at

AT&T GIS in Sunny

El Segundo, CA Where the shadow of RIF seems to be passing us by....