Win95 Help vs WinHelp

Subject: Win95 Help vs WinHelp
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 08:57:30 -0600

I understand that there are quite a few changes to Windows Help in Windows
95, but I have not yet had a chance to investigate. Imagine my dismay when
the boss asked me about it yesterday and suggested that we should look into
it. So, I said "Yassuh" and resolved to ask my friends out there in the
ether.

What are the differences? What do I need to know? How can it help me give
our customers better documentation?

Thanks

Mike Starr
mike -dot- starr -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com