Re: Please consider me suitably chastize

Subject: Re: Please consider me suitably chastize
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 1995 12:04:35 -0600

I think good humor transcends mailing list limitations and anyone who gets
bent out of shape about humor being posted to a list they subscribe to is
obviously wound too tight.

Remember, there is not a shred of evidence to prove that life is serious.
(I lost the attribution for the quote; not my own)

Mike
mike -dot- starr -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com
From: suej
To: Multiple recipients of list TEC
Subject: Please consider me suitably chastized!!
Date: Thursday, August 03, 1995 9:34AM

Hello all,

apparently my giggle didn't go down very well in at least 1 very
explicit quarter. Note that I shall be controlling myself in future.

Regards,

Me.