UPDATE: Twin Cities Chapter Home Page

Subject: UPDATE: Twin Cities Chapter Home Page
From: Matt Abe <MATTA -at- LEONARDO -dot- LMT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 16:55:58 CST6CDT

It turns out that I neglected to release several pages to our Web server
provider when I released the STC Twin Cities Chapter home pages. This
resulted in many people receiving the dreaded "Forbidden Access" error
message. I have now sent the missing pages and they should be accessible to
the world by next week.

Please try again next week at URL http://www.primenet.com/~wai/stc_tc.html/.

That will teach me to avoid making an announcement before I know it's a
fact. Now you all have something to razz me about in Seattle at next year's
STC Conference.

Matt Abe
STC Twin Cities Chapter Webmaster
Matthew Abe e-mail: matta -at- leonardo -dot- lmt -dot- com
Documentation Group Leader
LaserMaster Corporation
7156 Shady Oak Road "World Wide Web: GOTTA HAVE IT"
Eden Prairie, Minnesota 55344 95-96 Vice President, Twin Cities STC
USA
Telephone: (612) 944-6069