Re: Child's wish - NOT

Subject: Re: Child's wish - NOT
From: Liz Bohn <Lbohn -at- UCSD -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 1995 18:45:40 -0700

Please, please STOP THIS NOW. This has been making the electronic rounds
for the last six years at least. Even then, pleas were in the network for
people to "stop already!" Please DO NOT pass this along to other lists.

At 8:19 PM 8/8/95, ROBERT SIDMAN wrote:
> The following has been making electronic rounds of our Navy
> facility today. Please respond if you want to and pass the
> message along to other lists. Thanks.
>>
> "Craig Shirgold from Keene, NH, is a 7-year-old boy with an
> inoperable brain tumor. His only wish is to receive one million
> get-well cards by Aug. 15, 1995. If he receives one million cards
> <snip>

Liz Bohn "Suddenly Christopher Robin began to tell Pooh
Lbohn -at- ucsd -dot- edu about... people called Kings and Queens and some-
thing called Factors, ... and how you make a
Suction Pump (if you want to)... And Pooh said
"Oh!" and "I didn't know," and thought how
wonderful it would be to have a Real Brain which
could tell you things."