Boo boos

Subject: Boo boos
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 15:30:50 EST

Pat Madea writes:

>The hidden danger is missing a small hole or leaving some verbiage in
>a large document that I used merely as a textual placeholder.

When I have to "write by provocation," I enlarge the font size of the
"textual placeholder" (usually something like "Need procedure here") and
make it bold, italic, and underscored. It goes off the bottom of the page
sometimes, but it is *never* ignored. (What, never? No, never. What,
*never*?? Well, hardly ever!)

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com