HTML Image maps

Subject: HTML Image maps
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 1995 15:55:00 LCL

Hello Carl,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Shakespeare's Monkey an All am 29.07.95

SM> I would like to create hotspots on my HTML graphics, much in
SM> the way I used to do for Windows .hlp files.

I can't see something in the HTML syntax allowing this.

SM> Apprently, I need an Image Map editing tool, comparable to what
SM> I know as a "shed editor."

What I could imagine is that you can cut the picture into pieces and then
combine these pictures into a single one on the screen. Check out the HTML
code of the page:

SM> http://gnn.interpath.net/gnn/bus/ora/features/miis/index.html

I'm offline at the moment, but every WWW browser I used until now has a "view
source code" option.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander