Re: Other info

Subject: Re: Other info
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 10:10:25 MST

NANCY MICHELSON-LARBI <SCNAN -at- UNESCO -dot- ORG> asked-->
> Could someone on this list please direct me to the internet user news
> group on human factors and computing?
listserv -at- iubvm -dot- ucs -dot- indiana -dot- edu

In message body put
sub C+HEALTH Your Name

Bev
=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=