Seeking GUIDE Passport Critique

Subject: Seeking GUIDE Passport Critique
From: Debbie Molinaro <MOLINARO_DEBBIE -at- NY -dot- MRC -dot- SONY -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 02:27:00 -0400

We've been beta testing Guide Passport and have no complaints.
We purchased the "full" product, Guide Professional Publisher
(which is rather pricey) and were most impressed with its ability
to take what we had (large, structured FrameMaker docs) and
automate most of the hyperlinks/buttons based on our definition
of paragraph styles. The InfoAccess folks worked with us (extensively)
on this.
Passport is not as powerful in that respect, but its capabilities
are nothing to sneeze at. We find it to be a powerful electronic
publishing tool and well worth the price tag.

Debbie Molinaro
molinaro_debbie -at- ny -dot- mrc -dot- sony -dot- com

"I personally think we developed language out of a
deep inner need to complain." -- Jane Wagner/Lily Tomlin