Seeking GUIDE Passport Critique

Subject: Seeking GUIDE Passport Critique
From: Ken Gross <candk -at- HOOKED -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 20:29:33 -0700

Anyone out there have any real-world experience with InfoAccess' GUIDE
Passport? According to the letter I got today announcing its availability
and a freebee demo disk, it sounds like the "second coming" to us
writers! I will not take ANY salesperson's word about products and I'm
not thrilled with past demo disks of other products. So, I want to get the
word about this product from anyone who has had to use it "under fire"
(as it were)!

Thanx in advance.

Ken Gross
Free-lance Technical Writer