Steve Arrants's job posting: repeat of (6?)-mos.-ago posting

Subject: Steve Arrants's job posting: repeat of (6?)-mos.-ago posting
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 1995 06:50:37 -0400

When the posting appeared for the first time I called directory
assistance in California, got the number for Applied Business
Technologies and left this guy two voicemail messages. I believe I also
e-mailed him at least once. NADA. For all I knew he'd dropped off the
face of the planet.

It still sounds like an interesting job, I've still got what he's looking
for (although I live in Canada), so if anyone tries to contact this guy
and actually gets a reply, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks
PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org