Re: REFERENCING WORLD WIDE WEB

Subject: Re: REFERENCING WORLD WIDE WEB
From: The Amplified Quill <dkp -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 1995 17:38:36 GMT

In <n1403556081 -dot- 59088 -at- qmgate -dot- dfrc -dot- nasa -dot- gov> Linda Morgan
<Linda_Morgan -at- qmgate -dot- dfrc -dot- nasa -dot- gov> writes:

> REFERENCING WORLD WIDE WEB PAGE

> Has anybody had to cite a world wide web page as a reference in a
publication
> <snip> <snip>
> The closest thing I can find in Harbrace to this situation is film
references:
> _The Empire Strikes Back_, Twentieth-Century Fox, 1980.

> Please post responses to me personally as I'm currently not
subscribed.

> TIA,
> Linda Morgan
> Technical Editor
> NASA Dryden Flight Research Center
> Linda_Morgan -at- qmgate -dot- dfrc -dot- nasa -dot- gov
---------------------------------------
Linda, if you know anyone in STC, then borrow a copy
of the July/August issue of _Intercom_, the issue
that also has the 1995 salary survey. In it, on
page 12, is an article entitled "Tips for
Citing Electronic Media." It starts by saying,
"In April 1995, the search words "apa guidelines"
located thirteen documents related to this topic
on the World Wide Web (WWW)." Then it goes on
to give examples of many citations.

Regards, Don Pierstorff