Re: Seeking training in DC area

Subject: Re: Seeking training in DC area
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 06:55:42 MST

Loren Castro <lfc -at- SOL -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL> wrote-->
> I recommend a class called "Scientific and Technical Report Writing"
> brought to us last May by one of these itinerant consulting companies:

> The Communications Skills Company, Inc.
> P.O. Box 1429
> Huntsville, AL 35807-0429
> 205-536-8734
I'm glad to see that The Communications Skills Company is still
around. I took an "Effective Writing" class from them waaay back
in 1981. John McCormick was the instructor. It was without a
doubt the best writing class I've ever had. I still to this day
refer to the course materials I received in that class.

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=