Which do you think is better...

Subject: Which do you think is better...
From: Dan Martillotti <danm -at- DEV -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 1995 14:56:36 CDT

First, I'd like to thank everyone that responded to my original post. I
appreciate all your
comments and suggestions. I shared all the responses I received (over 30) with
the other
writers here at Tivoli, and we finally agreed to use the following for this
release:

Select the xxx option from the yyy menu.

-snapshot of the yyy menu-

Product_name displays the zzz dialog.

-snapshot of the zzz dialog-

where Product_name is the name of the application.

Next release we are going to consider moving the snapshot of yyy menu to the
left-hand
margin, or doing away with it completely.

Once again, thanks for all your responses.

Dan Martillotti ******************
* * *
Tivoli Systems * * * *
(512)502-4759 * * * ** **
danm -at- tivoli -dot- com * * * * * * *
* * * * *
Class of '90 *
***