file formats for graphics

Subject: file formats for graphics
From: Rick Klopp <rklopp -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 15:36:21 CST

You might find an answer in this book:

Encyclopedia of Graphics File Formats
by James D. Murray & William vanRyper
1994, O'Reilly & Associates, 900 pages + CD-ROM
ISBN 1-56592-058-9

I don't know the book, but people on internal IBM fora have been
recommending it to other IBMers asking the same question.

Rick Klopp
Speech Recognition Information Development
IBM Austria
ID: rklopp -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: my views are my own, not my employer's.