WHO TO CONTACT

Subject: WHO TO CONTACT
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 06:05:34 -0700

Two different announcements of regional STC pubs competitions hit this list
yesterday, and each of them had a section prominently entitled WHO TO CONTACT.

I prepared a similar announcement recently and entitled the corresponding
section CONTACT INFO. It's not great. I'm open to suggestions for something
better.

What header would you use? ...RM

Richard Mateosian http://www.c2.org/~srm/ President, Berkeley STC
Freelance Technical Writer srm -at- c2 -dot- org Review Editor, IEEE Micro