Would you be angry?

Subject: Would you be angry?
From: Richard Anderson <RICHARD -at- ERUDITE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 07:26:30 -0600

I am livid and haven't been able to focus since being humiliated
yesterday.

In our weekly developers mtg, it was announced by the company VP that
effective next month, all developers will receive a standard raise of x
amount across the board in order for our company to remain competitive.
Sorry Richard, he said, this does not include you.

In an attempt to save face, I later showed this VP the recent STC salary
survey. He basically ignored it.

Today, I will begin updating my resume.