Re: So many graphic formats....

Subject: Re: So many graphic formats....
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:53:24 EDT

Richard G Harris asked,

> Does anyone know of something I can read, which summarizes the
various formats?

Seems to me that the documentation that comes with Hijaak, the graphic
conversion package, has a summary appendix that gives a detailed overview of
each graphic format that the program handles. Ranges from one page summaries on
some to multi-page descriptions of the more popular formats.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Director of Electronic Documentation
Logical Design Solutions
571 Central Avenue http://www.lds.com
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
908-771-9221 [Phone] 908-771-0430 [FAX]