Say what you want...I think multilingual Word 6 is super!

Subject: Say what you want...I think multilingual Word 6 is super!
From: Jack Shaw <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:04:52 +0200

...I mean, what other wp/dtp tool lets you do documents in
one Scandinavian and two Slavic languages just by clicking
on the menu bar and then sliding the pointer over to "Tools"?
Don't believe me? Like the shoe says, "just do it". Then
read the message on the status line at the bottom of the
screen.

...now if I could just write in those languages...

Yours,

J. Shaw

SSSSSSSSS | "Courage is the greatest virtue--
SSSSSSSSSS | it makes all others possible"
SSSSS / SSSSS | -- Winston Churchill
SSSSS / SSSSS |
SSSSS / SSSSS |
SSSSSSSSSSS | Jack Shaw/Software AG jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de
SSSSSSSSS (logo mio)| D-64297 DARMSTADT, Germany