Frame Vs. Word Query

Subject: Frame Vs. Word Query
From: James Balleza <balleza -at- HOU -dot- SPERRY-SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 15:21:52 -0500

Hey kids,
I was trying to retrieve the archives for the TECHWR-L for the months of
January 95 to Junne 95. I was looking for posts that discuss FrameMaker vs.
Word. I tried to use Listserv without much success. I wrote Eric and he said
that those files have been removed from the system due to space. Did anyone keep
that info? Any information (on FrameMaker vs. Word) is appreciated.

Thank You,

James Balleza
JBalleza -at- hou -dot- sperry-sun -dot- com