Re: anger..... bonuses....

Subject: Re: anger..... bonuses....
From: Joe Fockler <jfockler -at- IPHASE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 10:50:26 -0500

Jane,

When did you start working here at Interphase? I haven't seen you around
the building :)

Jane Bergen writes:

+ Yep....and how about this: the ENGINEERS get a bonus. The tech writer gets
+ nothing. It happens. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ********************
+ *******
Jane,

When did you start working here at Interphase? I haven't seen you
around the building. Stop by and introduce yourself :)

--
Joe Fockler "Success is when those who know you best
Interphase Corporation love you the most."

-- Samuel Johnson

"Success is going from failure to failure
without loss of enthusiasm."

-- Winston Churchill