HELP: FrameMaker and hypertext tools

Subject: HELP: FrameMaker and hypertext tools
From: Peggy Thomson <Peggy_Thompson -at- CCMAIL -dot- OSTI -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 14:24:00 -0400

experience using FrameMaker 5.0 to develop hypertext (we write
software user manuals and instruction).

Please reply directly to me: peggy -dot- thompson -at- ccmail -dot- osti -dot- gov

Does it do the job rapidly and easily, or is it buggy and
halting? We have to make a software decision regarding our user
information fast. Thanks!!!!!