"Summary" for the List

Subject: "Summary" for the List
From: "Dave L. Meek's User Account" <dave -at- ROGUE -dot- DISCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 13:56:48 -0700

Kelly Burhenne wrote:

Sushil Oswal posted all the messages s/he received in response to a
question about the most needed programming language. Next time,
Sushil, don't even bother! If we wanted to read all of those postings,
the writer could have just posted them to the list. Next time, if
you're going to "summarize" for the list, please **summarize**. There
is no need to post entire messages including all forwarded header
information. I find that extrememly rude.

burhennk -at- liebert -dot- com
Columbus, OH

Kelly:

Did you stop to consider that perhaps Sushil made a simple
mistake and might be unaware of netiquette? And did you have to
post your flame to the entire net? Your extremely rude response
is an example to us all on how NOT to handle a problem.
Dave Meek