uuencoders and uudecoders

Subject: uuencoders and uudecoders
From: Caryn Rizell <74732 -dot- 3127 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 1995 10:19:25 EDT

Hi!

A while back I asked for info on uuencoders and uudecoders, and many of you
replied, some actually supplying me with some uuencoders. And some of you had
asked for info on what I found out. So, here is what I found out:

I got some uuencoders but really can't get them to work too well. Maybe it is
just the files I am getting to decode, but I get an awful lot of error messages
when I do the decoding, and there is no way to figure out what these messages
mean. So, I am still investigating and will report back later. Just wanted to
keep you informed.

Thanks

Caryn Rizell