TM symbol problems.. a solution

Subject: TM symbol problems.. a solution
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 13:15:54 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hey all.

I just found from a list inside of Hotdog that to get the TM symbol do the
following. I tired it and it worked just dandy..

<SUP><FONT SIZE=1>tm</FONT></SUP>

The <SUP> makes it superscript not sure yet what effect the <font size=1>
has on it though.

Stui
--
stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com