Re: TM symbol problems.. a solution

Subject: Re: TM symbol problems.. a solution
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 1995 17:14:31 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> The <SUP> tag is HTML 3.0 and is only supported by one or two browsers.
The Big
> Three (Netscape, Mosaic, lynx) do not, as far as I know. What browser
were you
> using to see this where it worked?

Mosaic 2.0 final beta and Netsape 1.1 and 1.2. I have to check with these
as I do web page designs. Netscaep 1.1 should handle virutally all 3.0 tags
as mos of what was considered as "netsacpe enhancement" was implemented into
HTML3.0. not officially, but the same results.

Stui
--
stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com