Re: Duh? Huh? What's Method One?

Subject: Re: Duh? Huh? What's Method One?
From: "Miryam [Mickey] Williamson" <wmson -at- EQUINOX -dot- SHAYSNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 17:37:46 -0400

At 10:12 AM 8/30/95 -0700, RoseCrowe wrote:
>Someone asked me over the phone just now if I knew what Method One is (so
>I don't know the proper spelling, sorry)?

Method/1 is a CASE methodology tool from Andersen Consulting.

Miryam Ehrlich Williamson [Mickey]~Technical Journalist
wmson -at- equinox -dot- shaysnet -dot- com
Former editor (for 4 years), CASE Strategies

[resume lurk mode]
Miryam Ehrlich Williamson ~ Technical Journalist ~ wmson -at- equinox -dot- shaysnet -dot- com