Too good for WP?

Subject: Too good for WP?
From: Jeffrey Pittman <Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 02:41:08 -0400

In a message dated 95-08-30 20:40:05 EDT, powen -at- MAIL2 -dot- LMI -dot- ORG (<Pam Owen>)
writes:

>I and my two partners refuse to take on clients who
> need documents delivered in WP. We tell them that
> we're happy to accept the document in WP, but we'll
> only deliver it in Word or a designated DTP package.

If any others of you feel this way, please give these clients my
address, Jpittman49 -at- aol -dot- com -dot- We here at Stormy Weather Consulting have no
biases toward any wp software packages, we even write in vi, and I will
gladly write as many volumes as needed in WordPerfect 5.1 or 6.1 (I think I
still even have 3.2 on our museum-piece 8088 : ) ).
Good luck,
J.P.