Re: Automatic Indexing

Subject: Re: Automatic Indexing
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 12:24:24 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

Hmmmmm..

> Because this list isn't meant to post ads, I'll make this short and sweet.
The
> topic of indexing has just come up so much that I thought others may be
> interested. If you think this is inappropriate, please tell me (kindly, no
> flames necessary :-) ).

Well, as long as it isn't a blatant promotion, I don't see what is wrong.
It IS offered as a suggestion as apossible solution to a problem. Just
'cause you happen to work there, so what. Anyon eelse got thoughts on this?
It is in response to a request for assistance. It is to do with the
industry. It is a sugestin only. Perhaps we could be more enlightened as
to what is available to make our jobs adn/or working conditions easier.
N'est pas?

Stui
--
stuartr -at- firstgraphics -dot- com
I NEVER make mistakes...Typogarphicl errors occasionally..