Visual Basic: Good tool for Tech Writers?

Subject: Visual Basic: Good tool for Tech Writers?
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 13:15:01 LCL

Hello Raymond,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Raymond Chenier an All am 26.08.95

R > I just obtained a copy of VB pro edition and love what I see. I
R > found out in school
R > (I am a student) that I love programming and everything related
R > to computers. Is
R > VB a tool that might be beneficial for me in the workplace?

Visual Basic has several benefits:

- Easy way to start Windows programming
- Good tool for fast prototyping
- Good way to design a user interface

One of my customers lets his application developers design the user interface
with VB. That code is then transfered to the C++ programmers.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander