Feedback on The GUI Style Guide, please

Subject: Feedback on The GUI Style Guide, please
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 1995 13:18:02 LCL

Hello Stuart,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von Stuart Burnfield an All am 29.08.95

SB> We are about to do the second major release of our GUI.

SB> Is this the right book to read? What else should I look at?

you might be interested in the updated version of my Online Documentation
Checklist (i.e. a checklist for the preparatory stages of online writing). You
can obtain it by writing an (empty) message to onlchecklist -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org -dot-

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander