Re: SGML Author for Word

Subject: Re: SGML Author for Word
From: Stuart Reynolds <stuartr -at- FIRSTGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 10:43:13 -0800

-- [ From: Stuart Reynolds * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

> I've performed a complete installation of the product (not once, but
_twice_),
> and I've disabled my Word autoexec macros and startup templates to ensure
that
> I'm running vanilla Word, instead of my highly customized environment.

> Any clues?
customizing *shouldn't* have any detrimental effects.. tried putting the
SGML directory in you ratuoexec path? Assuming you are running Windoze?
Might be a bad copy of the program.. if it still doesn't work after a couple
of installs, I'd be asking for a replacement.

> Any suggestions for better add-ons to Word that support .doc-to-.SGML and
the
> reverse?
I'd like to know that too. What is the one called, that doesn't work? >:)

Stui
--
First Impression Graphics