digest

Subject: digest
From: "Mayberry, Louise" <LOUISEM -at- CRONUS -dot- AIINET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 1995 09:20:00 EDT

To try to keep informed and be of help when possible, I subscribed to the
digest form of the techwriter list rather than receive mega messages on my
system. So, if this reaches the list, please do not repeat the question
someone asks on every response. It takes up to much room on the system and
I miss half the messages in the digest format because there is no room to
display these messages. Yet when I am viewing them, I see the same words
repeated throughout different messages and this wastes precious space. If
you can phrase your response to just answer the question, we techies will be
able to figure out which question you are answering because (1) we will
probably have seen the original question anyway, and (2) your answer will be
self-evident for a specific question. Thank you and I hope to be able to
see more messages in the future. Also, please keep self-promos off the
system. Use your internet for sales offers. Thank you and I look forward
to more learning from all of you.
louisem -at- aiinet -dot- com