Winword problem

Subject: Winword problem
From: Fred Wersan <fwersan -at- SYBASE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 1995 15:09:10 PDT

I have a question for the Word 6 experts on the list.

I have an rtf file that has a table. In one of the cells, there is a space in
front of
the text that I have not been able to get rid of. (this is for a help file. The
text is
{bmc etc......}.

When I open the rtf file, I can delete the space. I then save the file and close
it.
When I open it again, the space is back. If I save the file as a .doc file, I
can
delete the space and it stays gone between openings of the file. But if I save
that
file in rtf format, the space comes back.

I don't think it has anything to do with any hidden text or other hidden items,
because
the space was visible when the hidden things were hidden.

Does anyone have any idea what is causing that space to hang on?

Fred
Fred Wersan
fwersan -at- sybase -dot- com
617-564-6988