Nice article Eric!

Subject: Nice article Eric!
From: Maria Townsley <maria -at- MSD -dot- MEASUREX -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 1995 14:03:16 -0400

Great job!

I just received the September issue of Intercom. I read your article all
the way through before I went back to check the name of the author. Wow,
it was our very own moderator of techwr-l!

Check your issues gang. The cover article is "HTML: Myths and Facts for
Technical Communicators" by Eric J. Ray.

Nice job Eric!

-Maria
maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com

maria -at- msd -dot- measurex -dot- com

Maria Townsley
Technical Publications
Measurex Management Systems Division
1280 Kemper Meadow Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45240
_____
Regardless of all the advantages of technology, there's just something
inspiring about a blank pad of paper and a freshly sharpened number 2 pencil.