Re: Salary Survey (not STC)

Subject: Re: Salary Survey (not STC)
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 17:53:00 -0500

----------
From: Price, Becca
To: Delaney, Misti
Date: Thursday, September 14, 1995 9:32AM

I'd be interested in knowing freelance rates from the web site if someone is
willing to post a summary - or even send them directly to us. My contact in
Calif. says that freelancers there get "no less than $30 or 35" per hour
with a given seminar on their resume - which implies that they get
substantially less without it?

-becca
Pam said:
I found the interesting thing about the salary survey that Denise
suggested checking out, which is on the World-Wide Web, shows that