FW: FW: Scaling bitmaps

Subject: FW: FW: Scaling bitmaps
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 17:56:00 -0500

----------
From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: FW: Scaling bitmaps
Date: Thursday, September 14, 1995 10:07AM

ShegRez fixes - or modifies - the resolution of a bitmap so it will be
legible on machines with higher - or lower - resolution. for example, a
screen capture made at vga will be very odd when viewed on a cga monitor...

-becca

----------
From: KJOlberg
To: internet!attmail!ucs01!ncr02!mdelaney;
internet!vm1.ucc.okstate.edu!TECHWR-L
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 1995 11:59AM

In a message dated 95-09-12 07:19:12 EDT,
ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM (Delaney, Misti) writes:

>there are no good answers, but there are a couple of make-dos that will
>work. Paint Shop Pro is one, Smooth Scaling (by WexTech) is the other.
You
>have to futz with both of them, but PSP in combination with ShegRez seems
>work acceptably - at least for our use.

What is ShegRez?

Regards...Kris