Re: bogus resume stuff

Subject: Re: bogus resume stuff
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 12:06:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Date: Friday, September 15, 1995 10:45AM

well, I can guarantee they won't get one from me, no matter how enticing the
job sounds.

I did have one job (now that I think of it) that did require full
transcripts from college, SATs and GREs, plus a 4-hr battery of
psychological tests (not MMPI type - more based on the various personality
indices, as I recall. My psych testing studies are a few decades old now,
and I forget the names...) Because I had taken psych testing classes within
a few years of applying for that job, I was able to wiz through the tests
easily - and then warned them that my scores had no validity since I was
trained in how to give and interpret that test. They too said that they
were just gathering datapoints, but did have a certain personality type they
were looking for, and that they had found to be most compatible with their
company.

btw, i was hired, and loved the job - would probably have stayed there,
except that I got a better offer (marriage) from out-of-state....

-becca