Re: Justified vs. ragged right

Subject: Re: Justified vs. ragged right
From: "Kahn, Stacey" <skahn -at- WB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 11:46:20 U

Given a choice between fully-justified and ragged right, I'd choose left
justified.

But I'd also set up hyphenation so that the lines would be somewhat uniform in
length. Too-ragged-right looks sort of informal or unfinished to me. In a
DTP-ed document I'd prefer to see some balance.

FWIW.

Stacey Kahn
SKahn -at- wb -dot- com
speaking for myself and not for my employers