TECH WRITER POSITION OPEN

Subject: TECH WRITER POSITION OPEN
From: Worthington <debral -at- FALCON -dot- CC -dot- UKANS -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 15:59:46 -0500

Hello gang,

The latest issue (Sept 15?) of <The Chronicle of Higher
Education> has a posting for a tech writing position in
Indiana.

Sorry I don't have more info on this, but I just read over the
posting this morning at a local coffee shop. (Yes, OUR coffee shop
carries The Chronicle...we being in a university town and all :-))

Worth looking into? Yes!

Later...

Bill