Suggestion: ASK before posting uuencoded 156K files (i.e. PRESS.DOC)

Subject: Suggestion: ASK before posting uuencoded 156K files (i.e. PRESS.DOC)
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 1995 15:42:34 -0400

Folks, we've set what I believe is a new record for one-day list digest
size: 284K (there might have been one that was 327K; I'm not sure). I'm
*not* trying to rag on whoever posted PRESS.DOC, just making a general
suggestion. Someone also replied to the list quoting the ENTIRE DIGEST
recently -- whee!

Cheers,
PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org