Measuring performance

Subject: Measuring performance
From: Marsha Wolicki <cmawta -at- TAUX01 -dot- NSC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 08:49:11 IST

I know this has been discussed umpteen times but I didn't save the
e-mails.

I have a new boss who is trying to measure our performance. She has
set our goals as improvement of x percent in several areas. Our
raises and bonuses are dependent on achieving these goals.

How are these things handled in your company?

How are you evaluated?

Thank, in advance, for your time.

Marsha
cmawta -at- taux01 -dot- nsc -dot- com