Re: Table of Figures / Index

Subject: Re: Table of Figures / Index
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 12:33:52 EDT

(bparcks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil) ...

Sorry to be so late in responding to your postings. I was gone all last
week, delivering indexing workshops at client sites, and I'm now trying to
catch up with all the TECHWR-L digests and other e-mail.

Dick -- You have a good memory. Indexing is my life! ;-)

Beverly -- Your response to Dick was perfect! I believe that Dick and I
are doing the same thing. Whether or not you include a List of Figures
after your Table of Contents, it's always a good idea to include index
entries that point readers to each figure.

Lori
Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services, P.O. Box 3065, Idaho Springs, CO 80452
Office: 303-567-4011 / Home: 303-567-9533