Autoanswer reply....

Subject: Autoanswer reply....
From: Sue Jones <suej -at- ANNAMAY -dot- BBN -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 15:13:23 +0200

Hi guys,

profuse apologies to those of you offended by the autoanswer. Someone
set it up for me on this occasion, and I forgot to tell him about the
lists.

I'll remember you in future.

To those of you awaiting info about the job in Germany, at least you
all know why you had not received a reply. I'll be in touch in the
next couple of days.

Thanks,

SueJ.