Miami U of Ohio MTSC program has Web Site

Subject: Miami U of Ohio MTSC program has Web Site
From: doug collins <doug -dot- collins -at- SDRC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 09:18:39 -0400

Hello,

I'm forwarding a note from Gil Storms which describes the new Web
site for Miami University of Ohio's Master of Technical and Scientific
Communication (MTSC) program. Gil directs the program.

Doug

---------------------------
Miami's MTSC program now has a World Wide Web site, created by Anne
Munson with help from Tim Keirnan and others. It features information
about program objectives, curriculum, job and internship opportunities,
faculty, and (of course) application information. Through its various
links, it contains most of the same information found now in printed
literature about the program. It's illustrated too!

You'll find the site at

http://www.muohio.edu/~mtsccwis

Your comments and suggestions are welcome. Please help us, too, to
let others know about this site by taking down the address and sharing
it. We'd especially like prospective students to have access.

Enjoy!

Gil Storms
storms_gil -at- msmail -dot- muohio -dot- edu