Resource for Writers (was Subscribers Only debate)

Subject: Resource for Writers (was Subscribers Only debate)
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 1995 14:23:55 MST

Pat Madea wrote-->
> Bev Parks wrote:
> -big cut, cut, cut-
> >(BTW, the *other* list I subscribe to is copyediting-l. It and
> >found!)

> Everyone should also know that Bev didn't mention the volume on
> copyediting-l. Techwr-l pales in comparison, as if that were
> possible! Right, Bev?

========
That's right, Pat. I didn't mention it here, but I have been
pointing that little fact out to all the people who have written
me directly to ask for subscription instructions.

In fact, since I'm getting so many requests, I'll go ahead and
post the instructions here:

Send a message to

listproc -at- cornell -dot- edu

and in the body, say

SUBSCRIBE COPYEDITING-L Your Name

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=