Re: Business Writing Handbooks

Subject: Re: Business Writing Handbooks
From: Beverly Parks <bparks -at- HUACHUCA-EMH1 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:01:39 MST

I realize this is a late entry into this thread, but I'm hopeful
that whoever requested the information can still use it.

The *best* handbook I've seen for writing business letters is
_Handbook of Business Letters_, Third Edition, by L.E. Frailey
(copyright 1989). This monster book contains almost 800 pages of
advice and samples (both good and bad) of business letters for
every imaginable situation. And on top of that, it is highly
readable!

=*= Beverly Parks -- bparks -at- huachuca-emh1 -dot- army -dot- mil =*=
=*= Huachuca : That's pronounced "wah-CHEW-ka" =*=
=*= "Unless otherwise stated, all comments are my own. =*=
=*= I am not representing my employer in any way." =*=